Tan By the Sea: 01.06.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Friday, June 01, 2012

01.06.12

Dedicated to all the love of my life's.
Happy Birthday mom.

First things first CHIC! (see previous post for my food adventures). Day 2, with much longer hours than the first day and my legs already super tired from the day before, it was a tough day. I really liked my role for today because I was in responsible for the seminar sessions, so I got to listen to a few speakers talk about current issues/ concerns or just things related to the industry in general. It's very nice to hear their perspective and what they feel about everything.

Food wise, it wasn't by Oliver and Bonacini. But that doesn't mean the food will be bad right, WRONG. Ok fine, it was ok. Smoothies were great, dessert was nice, but food food... was ok. But yea, LONG day, I actually took a few notes on the 3rd and last seminar I was in because there was so little people and I thought I might as well really pay attention and learn something while I'm at it. So yea... got me notes! =)

But yea, that was two days ago... yesterday was just one major relaxing session for me, to unwind my super sore legs and chill. And today, it's been raining the whole day!!  Which is really nice because it has been so sunny the last few days. And even better, it's helping me water the grass! See last Thursday, I officially planted new seeds into my garden... see picture:
then exactly one week later, GRASS! And we have to water it a lot!! So much so that at this one lower point in our garden, we've created a tiny pool that birds just keeping going in to shower in, see! (yes, that thingy on the right of the pool of water is a bird)
It's quite a sight actually, there has been tens of them that take a shower, but yea, it's great that it rained today so that we don't have to do it ourselves! Not to mention it saves us a lot on the freaking water bill. Who knew planting new grass would need so much freaking watering.

Life has been good, and the few posts I promised like a few weeks ago (oopsie) will be out soon, provided I don't have any interesting life events that I want to blog about... that would interfere. But yes, have fun my darling readers! Ciao!


Listening to "Dance With Me" by Olly Murs
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment