Happy Birthday to one of my dearest babes, Denise Ong. I've blogged about her a lot so I'm not gonna say a long ass post about how great she is to me, just in case I bore the crap out of all my readers. But yea, Love you darling!
So I've been cooking like a blueberry whiskey steak recipe like twice now and blogged about them. Yesterday I did a grape whiskey pork steak variation and my parents LOVED it! Here's a picture. Same procedure and all and I did thicken the sauce at the end and would have like blended the sauce if I wanted to be fancy, but I'm too lazy. HA
And today, woke up "early" for the summer to hang out with my darling Carrie, Amelia and Joanna! Basically we ate a wrap at Amelia's place and watched Deep Blue Sea. Sorry I was screaming so much, but YOLO!! RAWRR!! hahahaha. Kidding, ish. Hehe. But as usual all these movies are like freaking retarded. Because you'd make sharks super smart and live in the middle of the ocean where they have the upper hand. Right... Miaosizzles
Anyway, after we went to Bayview Village and omg Joanna did you have to show me that $850 Jimmy Choos, it's not as nice as the JC I saw a few years ago but it's still super sexay. But I actually bought a top from the Gap, in fact I've got a few pics from the GAP of me trying clothes
So I bought the top (in pic 1 & 2), only $10 after tax!! And I skipped on both bottoms even though I loved them because they were $60... and the top in the 3rd pic is nice too but I didn't buy it cause it was $40. It's not like expensive but.. I'm not going to spend like $160 on things that I don't really need.... but want! T_T. Ok, I will wait for the SALE! HAHA YAY
Anyway, had a super sexay day with my girls. Gotta go to work 30minutes earlier than usual tmr and Sunday and MAY have to work on Monday, so will have a good nights sleep and see you soon!
Listening to"Tu Ne Me Manqueras" by Marvin and Priscilla
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment