Let's talk about my latest updates ok. So there are 3 restaurants in my life atm. Restaurant A, I got the job from weeks ago, but thing is they haven't let me started. So I was sitting at home doing nothing and starting to worry about my income flow, so I went out on Tuesday job hunting and I got an offer from restaurant B and restaurant C.
In B, they ask me to do another interview by front street yesterday and that was my record 46 minute interview. The funny thing was, the morning of yesterday I got a call from A asking me to come in on Saturday. In C, they ask me to come in today and try out.
Well after trying out in C, it's your typical waitressing job and I was pretty nervous, didn't want to screw up and all. But the more I did it, the more comfortable I got, not to the point where I'm running the show, but you know I was getting there.
However by the end of it, one scenario came up where I was sure that even if I end up with no job, I will not come back. And ok fine, maybe I'm just saying that now because I'm confident, but do I really want to work in a place where our values are really different? I don't think I can work with a person who doesn't even respect my time or even the law. I'm really not that desperate.
But yea, can't wait for a day out tomorrow with some of my girls and I think my try out on Saturday would be a lot better! So that's that, ciao for now. Going to enjoy the rest of the sunny day before it rains!
Listening to "Be Mine" by 2NE1
No comments :
Post a Comment