I love it when my birthday comes. It's the only time in the year you get to be narcissistic and celebrate your own existence. LOLL But no really, it's nice, to relax and reflect on what you've become. It's a completely judgement free zone of me getting to appreciate myself, in an actual non self-obsessed way. If you know what I mean.
More than I love to celebrate my birthday, I LOVE celebrating birthdays of those I love even more. After all, I would never be where I am without any of them. Today is that day again where I celebrate the existence of one of my very dear friends, Samantha Tam.
As far as I know, she's one of the most, if not the most, open-minded person in this world. In fact, she brings the phrase "being yourself" to whole other level. Really, I don't think I've ever seen Samantha jump to conclusions just based on appearance or any of that sort of shallow .. stuff.
She is so open and willing to love, I don't mean in a naive way of course. And to top it all off, she's also the loudest person I know! LOLL Samantha love, Happy Birthday. Thank you for everything and everything that will come.
Basically I wrote a long ass post but what I really mean to say in one sentence is: OMG I can't believe you have an exam today and we couldn't hang out and do what we normally do like eat tons of food from buffets and laugh our guts out and do random things together like eating frozen yogurt, walk for hours or even rushing to watch our next movie, miaos, we should totally do something together once you are done!
Listening to "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna
No comments :
Post a Comment