As promised (like a super long time ago)! Here's my little post about how I've come to acquire all my little fluffy friends =) I talked about them before (here) but here's the in depth story.
1. Harryshaw (The blue bunny on the bottom right most)
**It originally belonged to my aunt. But sometime when me and my sister were really young, I guess we found this bunny and (my sister's) turtle. According to mom, grandpa decided to give it to us. I always wondered what my aunt thought... and I don't really ask just in case she wants it back. =P But it's my oldest companion (I think) and has travelled to every part of the world I have.. except for Guelph. It's safe to say that it is one of the most travelled bunnies in the world! Haha
2. Bear Bear (The brown bear behind Harryshaw)
**You know how in neopets, your pets have pets, I guess Bear Bear is Harryshaw's soft toy in that regard. It's from Conrad International... I think my parents must have gotten in during one of their stays but none of us knows if it's suppose to be a complimentary gift as part of the room or something we weren't suppose to take away. Either way, the hotel never called back about their missing bear, and then mine it was!
3. Puppy (The dog to the left of Harryshaw)
**It must be from my parents too.. I think. LOL I should probably ask but I dont bother. It has a bell in it's collar, which is what I like the most about it.
4. Quack Quack (The orange flying dragon 4th from right)
**This we got from Subang Parade from my parents. My sis has her dino too. It's suppose to be able to vibrate but one fine day me and my sister got into a heated argument (back when we were super young) and she threw QQ down the flight of stairs and it never vibrated since. I tried pulling the string but it didn't work, so since then, I just left it's string hanging out.
5. Snoopy (The "glasses" wearing thingy behind Quack Quack)
**I got this from Tracy's birthday party. My standard 1 best friend. Although I have longed lost contact with her, I am reminded of her everytime I pull snoopy to bed. I wonder where she is. I won it when playing musical chairs
Haha, I tried to make the colour of their sections as close to their colour as possible! There's more!! So stay tuned for part II!
Listening to "Dirty Bass" by Far East Movement
Image by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment