My soft furry friends.
It's not just about how cuddly and cute they are to me
But also how they became mine that makes them even more special.
And for that I will always love life as life loves me,
for happiness cannot be found, but only realized.
Welcome to my Soft Toy Origins Trilogy, this post being the last part.
12. Doggy [Nameless]
Ok, I got this from Vitak like way back when for my birthday and I kinda forgot about it. But months later I saw it again sitting there in my cupboard and I realized it doesn't have a name. And until today it STILL doesn't have a name, so I feel REALLY REALLY bad about it. Do me a favour my dear readers, can you please help me think of a name for this poor dog? Leave a comment, message me, whatever.. we're getting this baby a name!
14. Doraemon
As you can see, the name suggests everything! It is one of my last gifts from Zong-Ying, not because she doesn't love me... I don't think! But because that was the last time I went back to Malaysia in 2010 (My goodness, must go home soon eh). It's the same Doraemon I used as my co-star in a "mini-vlog" to wish ZY Happy Birthday the same year! Haha his hands are uber small and cute!!
15. Yunni
Honestly, when Owen first gave it to me as part of my birthday present.. I was like WTF, we're naming this red... ANGRY... bird after me? That means, it is suppose to be a girl... even though who would ever think of the red angry bird as a girl... not me. The other confession is... I actually knew about it BEFORE my birthday, it was in a BOX for crying out loud, and he asked me.. wtf. So the surprise element was completely off.. 3rd confession, he didn't give it to me during my birthday... I was kinda annoyed.. lol. But oh wells, Tada.
Actually in total I have 16 soft toys, because #10 was for Teddy Sr AND Jr. As much as I love soft toys, it's probably best for my sake if you don't buy me anymore... OK I TAKE THAT BACK, if it's really cute, go ahead and get one for me! LOL Who knows, one day I'll make a version 2 to this trilogy as I get more soft toys. And no, I am not too old for them. Puh-lease, don't be jealous =P
Listening to "Stay Together" by 2NE1
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment