This same time, at 12.31am.
I'm sure most of you remember how happy I was last year. It was just a great time, I felt great about myself with school and my friends and just life in general. And I also got a super cute boyfriend to add to my satisfaction. So I'm sure you can understand, how devastating it is for me today to understand that I no longer have that relationship I was so proud to have.
In fact it's been over 3 months since it ended. And I don't really know what to make of it. We've come such a long way since we first met, and then it's almost like we're back to square one. Are we even trying to maintain a friendship? I have no freaking idea. It's just the weirdest shit in the world. For the sake of being literal, my shit could be rainbow coloured and it still wouldn't be as weird.
It's like losing a best friend. I mean... we've talked a bit since, but it's been more or less vain conversation that you can do with a dog. In fact a husky would probably be more expressive since they vocalize and are so adorable. Oh my goodness, I saw a husky the other day and I just went to heaven from it's cuteness! Huskies are just the most amazing things in the world!...
Truth is, if I could turn back time, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with you my dear. I guess to say I wish I'd never met you is horrible, but we should've stayed friends forever. At least we can talk like normal friends do. We had a lot of great memories as a couple, but if I just knew we are going to be such awkward fools now, I would have never said yes. I'd rather lose some fancy relationship than a friend.
To me that's the most annoying thing... Oh miaos, que sera sera.
Listening to "Monster" by Big Bang
No comments :
Post a Comment