Tan By the Sea: 17.06.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

17.06.12

Woohoo!! I went to Guelph to retrieve my camera charger!! =) Hehe charging it right now so that I can take pictures for my Soft Toy Origins 3! =)

But yes, my weekend has been really eventful! almost 12 hours of work in total for the last two days and today was SUPER DUPER BUSY due to Father's Day, Happy Father's Day to all the dad's in the world, especially mine! LOL duh! =P

But right after work today, I went over with my family to Guelph! So there's this Malaysian sisters and their parents were in town who know of my parents' friends and they just all met up and invited us to this barbecue they were having in their house in Guelph, so there we went and it wasn't so much a barbecue but there were loads of Malaysian food! So it's all good!

It's really nice to get to talk to people from home you know, talking about home and food and it's so natural because I can just blurt out in my Malaysian way of speech and all. And EAT! OMG my favourite part right! loll It was kinda awkward cause I was still a bit hungry by the time everyone finished... so I was just like munching away some satays hahaha. >_<

But yea, that's it for now! Be back soon! ;)


Listening to "Starships" by Nicki Minaj

No comments :

Post a Comment