Today was first day working as a hostess alone at Cora, and Leesa (yes it's Leesa not Lisa, I confirmed) specifically told me it was going to be fine and that weekdays are quiet. But for some reason, as soon as the world found out that I was going to do my first day alone, they all decided to come eat at Cora. In other words, it was not quiet at all.
At one point, Bani finally came in and told me to breath, and he said I wasn't breathing, and my head was just like... oh, breath? oh right, BREATH. And I was suppose to check the washrooms every hour, I didn't get to do that till 1am. Why? Because as soon as I started shift at 10, I've just been bussing, hosting and cashiering. None stop.
But I suppose I didn't screw up and you know a nice compliment or two. So it's all good. Anyways, I've actually been working for 4 days straight now. On Friday I actually worked in restaurant D, and that was an 8 hour job. It's weird because Friday felt like a million years ago now.
The restaurant D captain was suppose to call me about my schedule (allegedly on Saturday), but it's Monday and he hasn't called, so I don't know what is going on. And for now I actually don't care, because as much as I love going to work, I need a break. I mean two new positions (hostessing is clearly not new, but being alone is) in one consecutive work period is more or less my limit.
And I SO regret getting $15 shoes from Walmart, they are a horrible investment! I know I blogged about this already, but I just need to say it again. Seriously, why do people go to Walmart? Value for money isn't exactly the word I'd associate with them.
Also, I've been meaning to post pictures of me in my Cora uniform! But it's like I leave my house without my uniform because I change at work and once I change at work, I WORK? And once I finish working I look like shit, so it's like when do I take a picture of me at work? oh wells, I'm going to be there for a while, so there will be a time!
That's it for now of my .. pointless (for you) words about work and "life" lol. Ciaos!! =)
Listening to "In The Club" by 2NE1
No comments :
Post a Comment