Tan By the Sea: 18.06.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

18.06.12

So I actually bought this pair of shoes from Walmart for my work at Cora (they require ALL black shoes, and my only all black shoes are heels, so I can't wear that for obvious reasons... unless I want to die a horrible death) But yea, I have a feeling those $15 things are causing my big toe to hurt like crazy. I don't know how, but I can't find another explanation (just yet) to why my big toe would hurt. 

Serves me right for trying to be cheap and buying shoes from Walmart. My earlier pair of $15 shoes from the GAP are...  just as horrid. That's it, I'm going to try to never be cheap with shoes ever again. Not that I ever was before, but you get my point. 

I actually charged my camera yesterday night and already started taking pictures with it just right after I got dressed in the morning. They didn't turn out THAT great, but I suppose I'll be posting them say like tomorrow.. or soon? just for the sake of posting them. And I was going to take pictures of my soft toys today.. but I ended up spending the whole day out between meeting my mom's friend and being in an "interview"... for the lack of better words. =_=

It was for restaurant D, cheers to more days of work in a week. WEEEEE! More work = more money. Of course there's the whole I'm going to learn something new part, but let's just say I've spent too many years of my life not earning money and I really need to catch up. It's nice to see a couple extra hundred bucks in my bank account every week or two ok. DUH. As much as university is paid for, I shouldn't act as if my parents are obligated to do so.

But miaos, that's it for now, I actually have a super busy day ahead tomorrow, osap + scholarships, meetings, documents, finances... URGH... and society says I'm spoiled when I say I wanna get rich quick. Doesn't mean I'm trying to find a shortcut, just wish life wasn't so depended on money that's all. 


Listening to "Call My Name" by Cheryl

2 comments :