To like is an instant,
to love is a moment.
Et Voila, my new phone!
It's a LG C660R or LG Gossip Pro!
It's android! I didn't even know that >_<
But I didn't get a data plan... but whatever.
Latest update of my life? I finally got a linkedin account. Talk about bad timing, I was going to update it and then I thought yes this is important, but finishing my psyc paper is even more important. Which is exactly what I'm working on at the moment.
Buses in Guelph were at a stand still this morning cause of the snow. To be honest it wasn't that bad and I never knew that buses could legally just stop. I guess, technically if the weather is really bad then they could, but I've just never seen that happen until today.
The other day it was Rachel's birthday! And once again I made a bow. Haha I have a feeling I'm gonna make it my signature gift wrapping icon or something. Or not, I'll keep learning how to do new things! Spice up gift wrapping, since I've actually stopped literally wrapping gifts since forever.
Speaking of the snow, here are some pictures. They aren't so good, but it was actually really pretty today (as long as you don't focus on the wet puddles on the ground).
Listening to "The One That Got Away (Acoustic)" by Katy Perry
Images by lg.com & I
No comments :
Post a Comment