Mi. Freaking. Graine.
FML, note to head, you didn't do THAT much today to get a migraine. Stop it, dont be so precious. PFT. Ouch. Went house hunting today and we more or less figured what we want but I'm still just a bit not sure. But yea, so my housemates for next year will officially be Regan, Melanie, Stacy, & Aleena. LOL I seriously can't wait, I don't know why but I'm just so excited! =P
Ooo Nicole just got into a relationship. High five gurl. If you're wondering, of course I'm jealous. They look so cute together, while I'm here juggling a long distance ... (Owen, I love you, but if you see their pictures, you'd be jealous too) I always knew her "time" would come around soon enough and guess I was right. Now I'm wondering who's next. O_O
I've also been playing Sims! But just decorating /designing my house. It's annoying how I can't put everything I have in mind cause it's a freaking game and it doesn't have everything. Also, because I'm lazy, I only have one floor instead of 2, like how my idea of a house is. Now that I'm halfway through designing my place, I will also tell you that I will NEVER have a one story building for myself in future. I just can't get pass the idea that a bedroom is on the same floor as the kitchen. I know. I know.
Anyhows, that's it for now. Toodles
Listening to "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran
No comments :
Post a Comment