Tan By the Sea: 24.01.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24.01.12

Yeoreobun, ahn nyeong!
You know you've been watching too much 2NE1TV when you start remembering Korean phrases. I just said "Hello everyone!" I've been in a big story telling/blogging mood the past few days. I guess that's a good thing for all my readers right.

So first... my international texting plan started and I sent 4 Chinese New Year texts to 4 of my besties in Malaysia. Guess what, I realize that only one of the text went through cause I forgot to save the rest of my besties numbers with INTERNATIONAL CODE. JS, ZY, and LX, they all didn't get it because I expect my phone to know which country I'm freaking texting to. OH MY GAWD. I feel so dumb. Luckily CNY is more than 1 day so technically my greeting is not late. I think I'm gonna spam all my darlings in Malaysia a lot, so I hope this plan better be continued forever xP

Also, I have two midterms next week. I don't know what to feel cause it feels like we just started university right, and it's already the end of the month. But I'm still going home this weekend, for a delayed CNY celebration and cause I miss home >_<

OWH. In case you didn't notice, the shoutmix/chat box that use to be on the right of my page is GONE. In case you're wondering why. It's because they start charging money for all users, I'm sorry but I'm cheap. I mean I do earn a bit of money from blogging but it's way too little and inconsistent for me to spend any money on blogging. And when I say little I mean LITTLE. I only get 25cents for each ad click, you wanna know how many people who visit my blog click on my ads.. hardly. >_<

But yea I really need to get on top of my work. 
So I'll ttyl! =) Ciao!


No comments :

Post a Comment