Tan By the Sea: 03.01.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

03.01.12

New Year, NEW Haircut!!
OMG I didn't realize I asked for it to be this much shorter!! It's like about 4 inches shorter but, there does all my unhealthy ends! Hehe, wonder how it'll really look like after I wash and just naturally leave it to dry. I wonder what Owen & Carrie will say about the length >_<. To be honest, I chatted with Owen for over an hour, and I totally forgot to tell him I got a haircut.... Oops. 

Anyhow, everyone has like New Year Resolutions for 2012... I wouldn't really say my 2012 resolution would be very interesting.
  • Get G2
  • Get a summer job / summer courses
  • Mission 0506 
  • Eat well while in residence
  • Get a part-time job during 2nd year
  • Work on curbing nerves during interviews
  • Study. Like the world will never end.
  • Miao like a cat
LOL, the last one has got to be my favourite new year resolution. Yes, only 8. Keeping it simple (for the most part), and 8 is every Chinese person's favourite number, not exactly my favourite number though, don't really have a preference actually. It's just a number, EXCEPT during exams. During exams, my favourite number is 100.

Did I mention it's FREEZING today. Yea, I kinda did yesterday, but -14 to be exact when I was out. Not only is it freezing, the weather is doing shit to my skin. See above picture of alleged haircut. Miaos. >_< I know right. It was nicer during exams, wth. =_=. EMO.

Anyhow. Miaos. Ciaos.


Listening to ... Haven't really listened to any music lately
Image by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment