Despite this being my 5th year and counting in Canada, I still use a lot of terminology not used by Canadians. Eg football instead of soccer, lorry instead of truck, sms instead of texting, torchlight instead of flashlight, petrol instead of gas, lift instead of elevator bloody __ etc. The list is so long. I don't know why, I think it's hard for me to change because these words are English and I don't think of them as something that Canadians don't say.
Anyhow, so you know the other day (Tuesday), me, Regan, Mel, Stacey, & Rach had a peanut butter night! So here are some pictures:
Peanut butter cookie batter!
Mug cake batter:
Really fun night,
aside from the peanut butter crash later on in the evening!
Listening to "Numb (Encore) (Remix)" by Linkin Park, Jay-Z, Eminem, Dr. Dre, & 50 Cent
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment