Tan By the Sea: 22.01.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

22.01.12

I was going to blog but blogger wasn’t working so this is typed in word document and we’ll see when it’s gonna go back up. I think this is the first time blogger hasn’t worked for me, so I forgive them xP. Anyhow, what I was going blog about was, I never knew Cineplex charges different rates for movies based on location!! I didn’t really look into the why part, but apparently Sheppard charges $12.99, Eglinton charges $10.99 and the one in Guelph only charges $10.50. 

To be honest, I feel kinda ripped off cause I thought they were all the same cause they are CINEPLEX and I’ve always been to the one at Sheppard. But yea, I have this scene card from Scotiabank and so far I’ve collected enough points to watch 2 movies! That’s 2000 points! It’s $5 per point but I obviously haven’t really been spending $10000 on my debit card. But what I do is I buy at places that give me extra points and stuff, that’s how I get all the points so fast! But yea, I got a credit card, so I’ll be using that from now one once I go back to Toronto and get it. I think the credit card has a rebate system so I get more money back.

Also, I’m getting a new phone. Actually my parents already collected it for me, it’s just that I haven’t been home. With my new phone plan, I get unlimited texting ANYWHERE in the world. Unfortunately it hasn’t started, so I haven’t been texting people all around the world. But to all my darlings in Malaysia, you wait till my plan starts and then I’m gonna treat my phone like it’s msn cause I know some of u can text me back unlimited too! WOOHOO!

I only chose my new phone over the internet but I have a feeling it’s gonna be a lot better than my current one. I didn’t get a smart phone or anything. I know we’re in the 21st century but I like to limit my internet use to just on the computer, I think that has been a very good decision thus far.

OH Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year! =) Hehehe it’s my favourite celebration of all time. All the food and the money (obviously I’m only going to get money so long as I’m not married and not rich – if not I’ll feel bad). But yea, DRAGON YEAR! But according to my Chinese age, I’m like freaking 20 now. Thank goodness we follow western age calculation, and I’m only turning 19 this year. OMG I’M TURNING 19 this year. Unbelievable right? I’m like 2 decades old.

Yea that’s it for now. I’m gonna save this post and wait for blogger to be back up and then post this post! Buh-bye! =)

*Turns out it wasn't even blogger, it was just UoG internet being ridiculous. Miaos. In case you were wondering about the colour scheme, that's Owen's idea, that's why it's so emo. Oh miaos! x) Bye!



Listening to "Safe & Sound" by Taylor Swift & The Civil Wars

No comments :

Post a Comment