Tan By the Sea: 05.01.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

05.01.12

Happy 7th month

Hehehe, I still can't believe it's 2012. It means that 4 months from now I'll be technically a 2nd year university student. I really need to get my summer planned out soon.

OH and today, I was typing in my password for something and it kept telling me "wrong password bla bla bla" and you know that feeling when you KNOW that you KNOW your own password and you're thinking what the heck is wrong with this and then I saw that my caps button was on. *sigh* Trolled by a caps lock button.

Miao short post.
Byes

Listening.. still to nothing .. unless my dishwasher counts.

No comments :

Post a Comment