I haven't had any classes today,
but it has already been a pretty exciting day.
Going back in time to yesterday, attending my PSYC 1200 class! Dynamics of Behaviour, and based on yesterday's briefing, the course is as though it was custom made for me, so I really can't wait! >_<
Today I have yet to have gone to my only class! What I did though was go out to the mall to get something. However what I thought was The Bay was actually Sears... =_=. Dang, why do I always do this in Guelph. Everything here looks so close, but it's actually so far away. I think it's because there are no high rises, so I can see buildings even though they are really far away and I think that they are close. =/
Anyhow I also went to LCBO cause Scotiabank was too hard to get to by foot. I was trying to do a cashback with my debit card, but I have to buy something, which is fair, but I'm not 19, so obviously I can't buy anything at the LCBO. So I ended up buying this lousy little wine bag but I think I'll keep it. After all, I'm not that far away from actually being able to buy alcohol. Although I have the feeling the person thought I am much younger than I actually am. Doesn't matter, I appreciate the compliment.
Also, on the way back from the bus loop to my room, I went to the UC (University Centre) and I think I did something today that I'm going to be proud of for the the rest of my life. Not like crazy proud and boasting and like cheering proud, but you know, just something I'll always appreciate about myself. I'm gonna give myself a pat in the back for that.
I also watch a lot of youtube videos, wrote out a few more job applications (havent submitted), going to have to work on scholarships soon too. That's it for now, Ciaos darlings.
Listening to "Sparks" by Coldplay
No comments :
Post a Comment