Tan By the Sea: 09.01.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Monday, January 09, 2012

09.01.12

For the love of Miaos.

I don't normally do blog titles, but there you go. Came back to Guelph again yesterday. It didn't feel real walking through campus but at the same time there was a familiar feeling that I'll know I'll come to miss one day.

So far I've had math and economics class today. Having another class later today and I would be in a seminar just about now but seminars haven't started so here I am in my room. Just completed this sudoku puzzle that I took longer than expected to complete. It wasn't even challenging, I just kept looking at it wrong.

But yes, there are things I should be focusing on eh? Buying a textbook would be a good start. Organizing my binders for class would be a great way to continue... so on. But still, the holiday mood is still within me and waking up at 7:30 to get ready for an 8:30 class did nothing to change the mood. But I'm letting myself go for now, after all I'll be busy again rather soon and by then there wont be any real breaks until the end of the year.

Geez, I had something interesting to blog about but I forgot, so I'm just gonna end with this CUTESIE picture that describes me completely:

Listening to "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj
Image from facebook.com

No comments :

Post a Comment