Tan By the Sea: 02.01.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Monday, January 02, 2012

02.01.12

HAPPY NEW YEAR SEXAYS!

Let's see how I started 2012. Woke up... prepared an English breakfast for me family. Perfectly cooked bacon by yours truly ;) I should probably give EpicMealTime credit for all the scenes of "bacon flips" in their videos. Then had a steamboat lunch and dinner. Although steamboat would be an over statement.. cause we don't have the steamboat pot.. just normal pots.. so we boiled the pot on the stove first, then took the whole stove out to our dinner table. 

Also, parents' laptop got infected by a virus. My sister tried, but failed. Although to be fair, she didn't try very long. Then came YOURS TRULY (again, I know), entered a few codes thanks to online guides and solved everything! And thanks to that, me & my sis each got $20 from daddy =P

That was my 1st day of 2012. Today I must say is a lot more boring. Basically just ate ate ate, sent sister off cause McMaster starts on the 3rd...? Basically this week. While I still have until next week. GUELPH FTW! hehe. Actually all universities except McMaster & Waterloo FTW! Well I suppose that includes every other university out there in Canada that starts schooling again this week.

So miaos. Gonna get a New Year haircut tomorrow when it's -12 outside. Apparently the city issued a severe weather warning.. warning. And ha, I'm going out to fight death while getting a new haircut! Wish me luck. Tried to postpone it but it was closed today =_=. RAWRRR

Anyhow, that's it. Ciao babes. Have a super super sexay 2012 ahead. 


Listening to "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele

No comments :

Post a Comment