Let's talk about 2011 in a single post eh.
Or so we try.
So much has happened this year, so many things that I can help but feel relatively proud or at least satisfied with. Really, I started this year with relatively low expectations, but things really took off, and I must admit, I'm really happy.
Let's begin from the beginning of 2011, I made a New Year Resolution. Some of the resolutions were subjective, so there isn't a definite answer, but for the most part, I feel that I've completed most of it. Getting my G1 especially, or something more like FINALLY.
In grade 12, I was living with Carrie. I still can't thank you and your family enough for inviting me little monster into your cozy home. Then I moved back home, and back out again in two months in a completely new city called Guelph to begin university. Now I must thank Regan, Stacy, Melanie, Rachel and of course many other people who have made my university experience such a joy so far.
Then let's not ever forget Prom. We all know prom on its own is relatively boring. But it was the amazing ability for me to spend with my friends, plus a super fun sleepover, and not to mention a new sexay man to take home with me. xP
In fact, being in a Relationship was the last thing I had in mind, especially when I knew I was going to leave Toronto. But you know what, no regrets, we're heading towards our 7th month. Goodness, how time flew.
Then there were happy achievements for me such as getting a 98% on my law exam, getting on to the HTMSA, getting into Schulich (although I eventually rejected), and then some seemingly less significant but still very rewarding achievements. Also, many life lessons, ones that I will continue to learn from and improve.
I have made a lot of new friends this year, but even better, I still have my amazing "old" friends to share new experiences with. The list goes on and on: school lunches, March Break buffets, birthdays (Anita's especially), Commencement, Prom (again), Pool Party I, Pool Party II, Birthday Lunch, Christmas Party, Skating... etc etc etc.
Of course I also had a really fun time with a lot of other people during the year, but hey, all you have to do is read everything I've blogged so far. This year I actually wrote a lot of multiple blogs... Graduation, New York, Photo Series II, & Prom again. LOL Miaos. =P Oh, and started a Book Blog!!
But really, in the end of the day, all I really wanna say is, one year from now I wish I'd still be alive and the "2012 World is Ending shit" is not true. Cause I'm way to satisfied and I want to do way too many things to have the world give up on me, or all of us I suppose. Thank you everyone, not forgetting my sexay readers, for going through this sexay year with me. Cheers to 2011.
♥ ♥ ♥
Listening to "The Truth That You Leave (Piano Instrumental)" by Pianoboy
- Click on links to refer to the blogs about them -
- Click on links to refer to the blogs about them -
No comments :
Post a Comment