Tan By the Sea: 12.12.11

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Monday, December 12, 2011

12.12.11

Never stop believing
for it will carve the path in which you will take.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The above video is NOT for the faint heated. Don't worry, even I just listened to the narrator for most of the video. Anyhow, funny how my PhotoSeries "poetry" inspiration comes back to me AFTER I'm done the series.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 exams down so I'm going to take a super quick break to blog. I realized yesterday that my Sims 3 characters were ALL GONE. I was playing Sims in the summer, & I left it till yesterday, & even so I was just briefly checking cause I was planning to just finish decorating my house and more or less call it quits. Then I realize, everything is GONE. OMFG. So I dunno if I should start again, or... o_O I'm probably gonna start again cause I really wanted to build a nice home.

Still annoyed though. All my hard work & money all gone. I think I had like over 100,000$ or something... =_=. Speaking of exams, I've been mentally too relaxed. See I thought I was going to get a low grade and panicked, then started calculating my marks and I was like pft.. puh-lease. But even though I don't feel stressed, my body is physically telling me I'm bloody stressed, so I'm still like wtf? But yea, that's it for now. Time for economics! I'll give my final the supply of knowledge. HA. Jokes.


Listening to "Ours" by Taylor Swift
Video from http://www.peta.org/">peta.org

No comments :

Post a Comment