I've been a bad blogger I know!
I was going to blog.. like everyday after my last exam but I didn't. So now, I'm sitting in my family room, drinking some barley. I cooked it up with no sugar and I actually really like it, my mom though still prefers it with sugar. Anyhow, Christmas party tomorrow with my girlfriends! ♥ I seriously can't wait!! =) Oh must remind self to charge camera later!!
I've been playing Sims 3 & Spiral Knights ever since I got back and I'm getting so bored. Which is a good thing, cause I actually have more important things to do than play games. The list includes reading a few books my sis got from Shanghai like 2 years ago. So I gotta do that.
Submit a few job offers & apply for a few scholarships. And to all my Malaysian lovelites... (o_O), I don't think I'll be coming home until at least 2015. See next summer 2012, I really REALLY wanna work. Then summer 2013 - 2014 I have co-op, so I can't come back. So... yea. It's a bit depressing, but I gotta do what I've gotta do. What my mom was saying is that, maybe instead of the summer, we'll just head home during the winter break.
But STILL SAD RIGHT. OMG. No Nasi Lemak since 2010. >_< *sob sob sob* But we see how it goes right. Even Justin Bieber also know how to say "NEVER SAY NEVER".
See you all soon
Listening to "Oh Yeah" by GD, Top & Park Bom
No comments :
Post a Comment