Merry Christmas darlings
& Happy Boxing Day!!!
Going shopping again tomorrow with my sexay girlfriends, but as for today! Me & me family went downtown and shopped around. We didn't get much, but I suppose, we don't really need much. Canadian shopping afterall, is one I wouldn't reckon if I had an international shopping pass.
Miao. Also, we were actually gonna stay home on Sunday. You see, we were going to cook a steak dinner, and we WERE going to buy our ingredients on Saturday. But it was Christmas Eve, & all grocery stores closed at 6pm, at least all the white ones, so we couldn't get steak.
Yea I got some Nioxin Scalp Treatment shampoo thingy to combat my so-called "hair loss". And the dude was like, the set only helps with ur hair externally, but internally, he asked, are you stressed from studies, and I was thinking "HELL YEA", and I said yes, and he said you need to work on that on your own, and I was just thinking to myself, my stress is never going to go away. I'm 18, I've wasted half my working life doing more or less nothing.
Ttyl loves, maybe I'll blog tomorrow
Listening to "Heartbeat" by The Fray
No comments :
Post a Comment