This was during summer 2009 in Penang, Malaysia. Back in the day when my photography skills were beyond crap, but these are the dishes in this restaurant called Sin Kheang Aun which is like my family favourite. Really good food!
This was in 2009 too. I remember I went out I think it was after my birthday buffet lunch or something. And by the time I got home from buffet, it was dinner time and I was starving and my mom made this super awesome tasty meal. And I gotta admit my mom can't really cook but there are a few meals she makes that are very memorable (in a good way)
This was in 2009 (still!). It was during the winter break, me and my family went on tour to the states. This was in Boston, where we had Lobster Chowder and the bowl is actually bread! Once again, forgive my bad photography skills but this was so good
This was in Mid Valley (The Gardens), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I dont remember the name of the restaurant, but the panini was especially good! (During Summer 2010)
This was in 2010. I remember I just came back from Canada and my mom didn't come back yet so I had to cook for my dad every dinner. So one night, I made this dish. Beef tenderloin, seasoned with salt & peppercorn & coated with butter, added garlic. It was suppose to be a western style dish when I started, but then I ended up adding dark & light soy sauce & chinese cooking wine. I think I added just a TOUCH of sesame oil too. Then for the first time in my cooking career, I popped the whole pan into the oven and then added the green beans at the end on top, so they were kinda steamed/ grilled. It tasted so good, the meat was just perfect. The irony was my dad ended up not eating dinner at home that night because he had to finish this project. T_T LOL.
Anyhow, I hope you'll enjoy my new food labels! I will work hard to constantly add new posts about food! =) Ciao!
Listening to "Marry You" by Bruno Mars
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment