Tan By the Sea: 04.02.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Saturday, February 04, 2012

04.02.12

I know what you're thinking.
At least I think what you're thinking...

I haven't blogged for a REALLY long time, in my blog standards. I'm SO SORRY. It's been quite a week I must admit. 2 midterms, activities, notes etc. And I'm sick. Why is it that I am sick again? I don't know. Somehow it just turned out that I didn't have any time to blog. Also, I realize I have a total of 9 midterms, so February-March is going to be a shit time for me.

It seems like a beautiful Saturday morning today. Did my laundry, was gonna do my dishes, but I kinda got lazy, so I'll do that a bit later. Going to grab lunch soon. Weekends in Guelph are like my loner days cause everybody goes home.

Anyway the highlight of my week? Selling HTM clothing at the UC with Keny yesterday. We sold so many shirts, crewnecks & hoodies that the list was filled. We probably sold way over 20 of them in total, forgive me if I'm wrong but yea it was a lot. But so proud xP

Oh and this chocolate fudge cake:
I know I'm not suppose to eat chocolate when I have a sore throat, never mind an entire chocolate fudge cake. But it was a celebration for finishing my midterms and it was right there in the LA cafe so I was like, OMG must. get. cake. It is so good, just pure rich chocolate mmm. It's so pretty too! =) Happiness overload.

I should get another one! When I feel better of course. Next week aka two days from now is going to be epic win. I know it's midterm season but me and me Guelph girlfriends have been slacking on our weekly party night. Cause we missed so many nights including this week's party night, we are going to have TWO party nights next week.

Should I tell you what we're doing? Nah, I'll wait. So I have things to blog about. P.s. About an hour more before I can say Happy 8th month to my sexay Owen =) There's a possibility you'll see another blog post an hour from now. So come back! xP



Listening to "Right Here Waiting For You" by Richard Marx
Images by Me
*I actually really love the colour combo, thank you Anita! =)

No comments :

Post a Comment