Tan By the Sea: 29.02.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29.02.12

This post is actually written on the 1st of March. But I'll just post it as 29th of February. Too bad, this is my blog. I wanted to have a special little post just on the leap day but I was too busy and tired yesterday to blog so I didn't but here am I now. Still tired, but blogging! See I'm so nice.

It's been really long days studying for economics and trying to figure out courses for course selection and studying for everything else that's coming up and the other normal weekly stuff that I have to do, obviously.

For some reason, I was craving hot chocolate so much, and then I watched a video about hot chocolate and I craved hot chocolate even more. So I went to the LA cafe and got meself a dark hot chocolate. I kinda regretted putting whip cream on it. I mean I love whip cream, but it kinda changed the taste and made the hot chocolate colder. I was really tempted to put my hot chocolate into the microwave to heat it up but I figured that was kinda ridiculous seeing the amount of chocolate I had left.

Also, I was in east residences today studying with Rachael and Nicole for econs and right before I walked back to North, I read this poster about how some girl was almost sexually assaulted on the path that I was going to walk on. I walked through it anyway, cause it's like a 2 minute walk across this one quite place. It was kinda freaky and I'm still contemplating if I should ever do that again. o_O

Yesterday's weather sucked. It wasn't that cold, but it was snowing, so the snow came down as half ice pretty much. And it was hella windy so u imagine these tiny ices flying straight at your face and you're thinking something along the lines of WTF, FML?

But yea, it's only 10:36pm but I am so tired. I will rest for a few more minutes then study for econs and go to bed. 


Listening to "Bad Boy" by Big Bang

No comments :

Post a Comment