Tan By the Sea: 02.03.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Friday, March 02, 2012

02.03.12

I was once a princess.

I have an economics midterm tomorrow! I remember my first university economics midterm was on a Saturday too and in fact it was on my birthday. It was just like yesterday, it was such an interesting weekend. Looking at how different it was then and now, I can't help but feel a bit funny. 

I have so much things lined up it's almost scary. 2 midterms this weekend, 1 on Tuesday, 1 on Friday, then HTMSA elections, then 2 projects due, plus psyc paper then psyc midterm then I suppose I get a bit of a break, then lodging midterm then finals. And I really need to squeeze securing a job in between all this because I do not want to spend the summer not working. I want to work. In fact, I miss working, a lot.

It's not that I have no inspiration to blog, it's just that I've just been thinking of things to blog that I wouldn't blog in public. Which is where I'm going to head, cause I'm out of things to blog publically.. for now at least. Ciao! Wish me luck for my midterm tomorrow!


Listening to "I Won't Give Up" by Jayessless (Cover)

No comments :

Post a Comment