Tan By the Sea: 22.03.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

22.03.12

Yes, of course I realize how little I've been blogging. Even if I blog once for everyday in the rest of this month, my number of posts would still be very little. Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, and I have lots to say, and I actually have a lot of drafts, but I just haven't gotten together to finish them up and post them.

Let's start with Friday! You see, I put all my textbooks and and binders on my shelf right, and the shelves are like super thin, and to be honest my books have like slid off a few times, but I guess it never did any damage, so I continue letting them stay there. Until today. Out of nowhere, ALL my books and binders just slip off from the shelf like what? 1 meter above my head, crashed on my poor cup and killed it instantaneously. The cup didn't even have time to pray for a miracle. The end product?
Yea, I'm kinda annoyed... it's just a cup but it was INNOCENT!! Miao, at least it was from IKEA. And today, a beautiful Thursday with warm summer weather literally all throughout the week. Me, Regan and Stacy went on a field trip! (so to speak) to the Arboretum!! We actually spent like an hour and a half there and it was really nice! Here are some shots I took, there are more in my facebook "1st Year @ Guelph!" album.
Us three also proceeded to make dream catchers in MAC Hall. Mind you, next time, I'm going to the market to support the local aboriginal community by buying a dream catcher from them instead. That way, it's nice and I'm supporting them! Win-win! Basically, I sucked... a lot. =_=. But miao, that's it for now, time to study for Econs quiz!! Ciaos


Listening to "Take Care" by Drake & Rihanna 
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment