Gone but never forgotten
Dead in heart but alive in soul.
Even walls come crumbling down
Never mind flesh and bone,
Forever is nothing but a mystery
Which only time can tell but never end.
If you've seen my facebook status, yes I finally did my 9th and FINAL midterm today! It's like the the winter break was just yesterday, and of course it also felt like just yesterday I walked into this university, and now I'm almost done 1st year and go around telling the world I am a second year university student. Weird how time flies.
And yes, there's been this poor squirrel kinda around Mac, and I've seen it a few times now! It's probably sick or something but it's tail has no fur, so it's almost like a rat's tail, and it's like all skin-diseased and what not. When I first saw it I was fine, then this lady behind me started freaking out, and that created a chain effect that made ME freak out too. Horrible. Just horrible.
I'm starting to study for finals already, at least I attempted. I opened my psyc textbook and read every chapter that wasn't going to be in the final! It's not my fault it's so interesting, but seriously now, will read through the psychological disorder chapters tomorrow and finish up my notes, also tomorrow. I can do it so long as I don't procrastinate.. *cross me fingers will ya*
Anyways, ciaos my darling, I'm off to fill my empty heart!
Listening to "Kickin' With You" by Jason Mraz
No comments :
Post a Comment