Tan By the Sea: 08.03.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, March 08, 2012

08.03.12

Sorry my super sexay readers for taking forever to update!

I have so much to tell you about, but I am so busy!! I'm officially as of today 6 midterms down, and after tomorrow, I will be 7 midterms down! WOOHOO!! I am also ALMOST done my chemistry project, relatively smoothly gliding through my hospitality project and I just have a psychology paper to do, which I should have all weekend to do! Or almost all! But, that's more than enough time!

I also just finished editing my HTMSA campaigning video!! WOOHOO!! Thank you Regan for helping record it and my first set of test audience for liking it, by test audience, I am referring to Regan, Rachel, Melanie, and Stacy! =) I am so excited! And almost super nervous thinking about how many people will be seeing this video by the end of this. Wish me luck eh!

And not to mention yesterday's lovely 10 degree weather!! It kinda became cold again today, so it's kinda sad, but it was SO lovely yesterday. Just walking down campus with the nice warm weather and not having to curl myself up every time I step out of a building to brace for the cold! I am waiting for you, my dear spring! =)

Miaos! But yes, me getting back to study for math midterm! =) Shall blog more after, hopefully? crossfingers!


Listening to "Wild Ones" by Flo Rida & Sia

No comments :

Post a Comment