Tan By the Sea: 13.03.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

13.03.12

To explain my SUPER DUPER lack of blog posts,
I will show you my to do list for today and kinda the next two days ish.
The left side is today's to do list. That includes a total of 3 presentations today! Really, I woke up, did chem, did hospitality, met Valerie, did my first campaign, "MT" this is secret, got back, gobbled a sandwich is 7 minutes, I really still don't know how I did that... willpower I suppose? Went to my 2nd class to campaign, printed out my hospitality report which turned out to be $49.51 for 59 pages with binding. Kinda shocked but did the math and wasn't really that shocked. But yea.

Then, I went back to my room, went over my presentation, changed to business wear, met at East with my group to go over our presentation, presented and then had class as usual. The best thing about class is that we were let out early, which I then headed back to res, change back into me clothes. Then me, Stacy, Melanie, and Rachel took Regan out to Casey's for her 19th birthday party!!

It was great! I ordered a Pineapple Mahi Mahi, and it was really good. Plus it was just really nice to unwind after a really long day of non-stop action. We ate, went to the "statue park", took some interesting photos, went to Mel & Rachel's room. Opened up gifts! Me and Mel got Regan a teapot with tea cups and a honey bee tea? Or a honey something tea, ooo it smells so good! And Regan liked it, so it was all good =)

Then we all (except Mel) went to the pit to get cake! I got this Jamocha Almond Fudge Cake! It wasn't as good as the chocolate fudge cake I got a while back, but they haven't had that cake available for like 2 weeks now. Yes, I've been checking. Not to mention I had so much of it that I was on the verge of a chocolate coma. But here it is:

But yea, as you can see I still have chem on that list. I'm almost done! Just have to go over it once more, being the perfectionist that I am, and hand it in. 

Happy 19th Birthday Regan! =)
*Just posted on your fb wall roomie!


Listening to "Save the Hero" by Beyonce
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment