Tan By the Sea: 06.03.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

06.03.12

It's not easy, but it's not suppose to be.
It's all part of a bigger picture, that we've yet to see.
Days like yesterday, remind me how beautiful we are together
And how beautiful we will continue to be.
I think that's why it's so hard to do this,
I simply can't remember a moment you failed to make me happy
Even when I get really sad or down,
When I'm with you those moments become perfect.
And I see why we have to do this,
Because I get so busy that I forget how beautiful you are.


I am so happy to share my life with you,
And maybe that is all it is meant to be.
If it isn't, we'll know, and if it is, we'll be just fine.


Knowing all that doesn't stop my heart from hurting,
But it will eventually help me move on, wherever that may be.


Listening to "Fantastic Baby" by Big Bang

No comments :

Post a Comment