I have a small legion of readers, most of whom I personally know and love. I try to ignore you guys when I'm writing, so it's all pure words that come out. But sometimes it can get tricky, knowing the amount of people who will be reading my blog each day.
654 blog posts since 31st of July 2009. It's really fun for me actually to re-read some of my posts, remembering the good times and also the bad times I have managed to hurdle over. Noticing how I've grown over the last few years, it almost feels like I am reading about someone else.
Of course, there has been a few occasions where I read my older posts, going what the heck or something. But I leave these posts on, so that you too can see how I've progressed. After all, what is the point of taking a post down that has already been read by god-knows how many people.
I also love asking people to give me song suggestions for each of my blogs, or colour schemes, as I always like to ask "What two colours are you feeling today?". There's the awkward moment where people give me black, and it's not that I'm racist or anything, but I can't have black words on a black background now can I? I've only had one post like that, but it was a tribute post. (03.07.11)
...I don't think this is something I will ever lose interest of, at least for the most part, I hope not.
Listening to "Ego" by Big Bang
No comments :
Post a Comment