Tan By the Sea: 16.02.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

16.02.12

Hi it is 5.20am. If you saw my status, well let's just say I REALLY couldn't find anything to do.


I feel so numb, I think this physical discomfort, for the lack of better words, is due to my mental discomfort, again, for the lack of better words.


I've got a pouding headache, weird body temperature, and my nose is runny, but my nose is runny for a different reason. You see I woke up since like 5am, and I've been trying to fall back asleep but I can't because I feel so uncomfortable, then I began crying. Sorry Regan, and you're probably wondering why I'm saying sorry. Maybe I'll tell you later today, cause this is not fair for you. But if I don't, please don't take it personally.


My back is so sore, but my heart hurts even more, I don't know. It's just getting really irregular and it feels like I'm stopping my heart or something cause that's how much it hurts.


I'm sorry for disturbing all of you because of my petty problems. At least some of you. But it's just really hard for me now. I just need someone to talk to, about anything, just to distract me a bit so it wouldn't hurt so much. I don't even care if we just talk about ponies. In fact, ponies may even make me smile, so it's definitely a good thing to talk about.


Miao, this is not the place for me to blog now. Bye.

No comments :

Post a Comment