Tan By the Sea: 21.02.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

21.02.12

What a freaking long ass day. A day not short of emotion and literal pain.

Woke up early today to go job hunting! Except wearing heels in downtown Toronto today took it's toll on me. I realize when I got home I have bleeding blisters. As much as I want a job, job hunting is stressful. You have to be mentally prepared to speak but even more mentally prepared to not be able to speak. Sometimes, it's just not for you to say anything.

After specifically heading to a total of 9 hotels, I called it a day and went to Bayview Village to meet up with Joanna and Carrie. It was just a good time of eating, Joanna shopping for a gift, and chatting etc. Finally Joanna left us, and then me and Carrie just sat more or less waiting for Amelia.

I remembered then how much happiness making those S&O shakers provided me. It's a bit depressing, holding them, and passing their faith to you. It was suppose to be "shared" so to speak, but at least I know they are in good hands.

Then me and Carrie got a ride from Amelia and her dad, who picked up Sarah and dropped us all off at Finch Station, where we all united with Qiqi, Vitak, Samantha, Vivian, Nicole. It wasn't till we got to Seoul Garden, the restaurant we ate in that we met with Noel and Anita.

I was skeptical about korean barbeque buffet... and now that I think about it, should have just ordered a la carte. But yea, and Samantha, what we did will always be a mystery ;) LOL. I'll always look back and go what if. Not to say I regret doing anything, it's just thoughts...


When you turn moments into metaphors, 
Life becomes Literal.


Listening to "Blue" by Big Bang

No comments :

Post a Comment