Tan By the Sea: 09.02.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, February 09, 2012

09.02.12

Oh Mai Gawd.


I got an 85% for a midterm I swore I failed. It's not that great a mark I know, but the feeling of relief is just overwhelming. There was a reason I thought I was gonna fail, and it was mainly because I didn't really study for this midterm. 

To be honest, I haven't been working very hard since the winter semester started, until last week when I did this term and freaked out, and I went from behind in everything to ahead in 3 classes. Obviously I've still some catching up to do, but I kinda wanna say thank you to my prof, for scaring the shit out of me into doing my work. Lesson learnt, I will not slack in university ever again. 

Moving on, econs in class quiz tomorrow. I just to check my answers for #3 and I should be good to go as long as I remember the specifics of everything. Since memory is one of my strong points, I think I should be fine, but wish me luck anyway! Then psyc midterm on Monday. I am actually really excited for it, cause I studied a lot for it and I really love studying for it, so we're going to see how it goes!

But yes, I'm so relieved. But apparently sometime during March, I have some 4 midterms in a week? I will have to check my schedule. So yea, that's it for now. I'm going to get going. Can't wait for reading week. Partially to get super ahead in everything and partially I'll be seeing all my babes again! love love love!


Listening to "Trespassing" by Adam Lambert

No comments :

Post a Comment