Tan By the Sea: 24.02.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Friday, February 24, 2012

24.02.12

As a person who comes from the tropics, I am simply accustomed to warm temperatures. Even with that being sad, I must say this years winter in Toronto is just insanely mild. I'm still waiting for a major snow storm, and it's already the end of February. That means winter is over, almost.

Speaking of winter, I swear the winter semester just flew by. We're like halfway through but I feel like I have barely done anything. Even though I have. And reading week was suppose to be the week that I did a lot of reading and what now. But I've been doing other things.

It's a good thing though, they are things that I have to do. But still, it's just part scary that I haven't been doing as much as I normally would, textbook wise. And look, reading week is almost over, literally today, tomorrow and Sunday et VOILA back to school!

I gotta say, I kinda miss class. I'd rather go to class and get distracted right now than deal with my emotions which I better sort it out if not I'll have it pressing in the back of my head till the end of the semester. Which wouldn't be a good thing to have in the back of my head, now that I'm going back to 6 midterms. Why on earth do I have 9 midterms in total again?

Oh wells. Bye


Listening to "Be Okay" by Ingrid Michaelson

No comments :

Post a Comment