0506110031- 1702120033
To all my babes in Canadian universities, have a super sexay Reading Week. I know I need this break, really need to get ahead on studies. Especially with my hiatus over the past couple of days.
In case you haven't go the memo, I'm single again! The exclamation mark is just false hope. Obviously, I'm not happy about it, but I understand why it's necessary. Neither one of us did anything stupid or stuff like that, it just had to happen this way.
I'll take a while, but I'll be fine and as a matter of fact, I think the two of us will be just fine. Thank you to those who asked and also thank you to those who didn't ask. =) I guess I'm finally starting to listen to my very own advice.
Listening to "Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot
U listen to Switchfoot?!?!
ReplyDeleteand can't wait to see y'all :)
eat ice cream and cry it out! or cake, that works too
I listen to a lot of people. Can't wait to see you too!
ReplyDelete