Tan By the Sea: 18.02.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

18.02.12

I don't like blogging about sad things on MiaoBlog. Just not my style. That's what my private blog is for. After all that was how I started my private blog. I only came to add happy things on my private blog when I got my first university acceptance last year. Which was around March? I don't know. But point is, I wont blog about that here anymore. Maybe every now and then it will leak through my words, but that's about it. After all those are the problems for me to face, not for you to read.

Anyhow, just a picture I've been meaning to post...
I like the kitty to the right most best. But still all cute. I love 9gag! xP
O. I need to blog about the BMW 650i Coupe I saw last week. 
It's CAD$120k or RM880k.
Damn sexay and chio ok! =) Love max!!!! I hardly see a car I like this much!
That's it for today, ciaos!


Listening to "Countdown" by Beyonce
Images by 9gag.com and cartype.com

No comments :

Post a Comment