If it had been any other day, I'd probably wouldn't want to be walking outside. But today was different, I woke up "early" for my summer sleeping schedule, dressed up and happily skipped through the fluffy (then still dry) grass, and arrived at Finch station. To my surprise not a lot of people showed up.

Amelia is taking the pic and Noel.. is I forgot.
As usual, we ate in a Japanese restaurant, this time it was in downtown Toronto. I must say their sushi was a bit of a turn off. Too much vinegar in their rice and too much rice. Oh wells, anyhow after, we went on a bank tour (=P) a tour to OCAD (which is so damn cool) and a tour to Ryerson university. It got me thinking, if I can't bring you guys to Guelph, I'll bring Guelph to you, so stay tuned for a Guelph tour video.
But yea, it was great getting to spend the day with you girls, getting to stalk each others friends and really talk about our lives as university students. Please be my girls forever. =P
Then yesterday, watched Hunger games with Sarah and Carrie. OMG, not reading the book was a little bit of a mistake, because watching that movie without knowing what was going to happen was a bit on the disturbing side. I mean all the damn killings, seriously, how do these people do it and not need to go to bunch of therapies after... I guess they all die, so that kinda answers my question. But yes, I'm looking for the books now, if anyone could lend me them, please tell me!!
And today.. job hunting. Plus the bitch of a rain that couldn't wait 5 minutes to reach home.. and subsequently stopped like 30 seconds after I posted that as my facebook status. What the heck right. Troll rain. That's it for now, ciaos.
Listening to "... memories
Image by Amelia
search hunger games book pdf on Google. My brother found the books :D They're probably still somewhere online :)
ReplyDeleteOoo!! Yay! =P Sure will! Thank you =)
ReplyDelete