Tan By the Sea: 13.05.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

13.05.12

To all of you who like my photography...
Well first thank you, and second you (I hope) will enjoy this post!

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope you had a super sexay day with your mom! I know I had! Part of our day involved taking a stroll to Edward Gardens! Torontonians have been bragging about this botanical garden, so me and my family decided to check what all the fuss is about.

Although it wasn't as impressive as a lot of garden's I've seen around the world, which is sad, but I still managed to take a lot of pictures of flowers! Now I'll be the first to admit that buying me flowers isn't exactly the smartest thing you should do, but when it comes to photographing flowers.. I don't know why. Maybe it's the colours, but I just love doing it!

With no further ado, and what I think are some of my better shots, here's my trip to the Edward Garden's...




Listening to "Anything You Want" by Jason Mraz
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment