And now it is...
Anyhow, so what have I been up to you ask. For starts, I'm freaking hungry but I'm waiting for my dad who I hope will be home really soon so that we can EAT. I am also super excited that SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) is starting again TOMORROW! Which will make for the fact that Grey's Anatomy left me with such a.... an evil season finale so to speak.
And there's the olympics coming up! I like to watch the olympics... especially the gymnastic ones and act so smart and point out what they did wrong when in reality these people are like the best of the best when it comes to the art. Haha oh miaos, human nature.
I also watch American Idol finale today! Haven't watched it in ages cause their standard plunged like a whole universe down, and I guess today's finale just reinforced the fact that AI is not interesting anymore. And then there's Modern Family! Watch that season finale today as well! I love the show! LOL And Lily is just the most adorable child actress in the world!
That's it for now, ciaosizzles! Haha I may sound like I'm so free... but I'm not... really.
Listening to ".. I'm screwed I have nothing. truth is I haven't been updating my playlist, so suck it up. =P
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment