Helped out Kenny at the UoT engineering orientation today. Was really interesting to see how other uni's do things eh. And that makes it my 3rd university tour in the last 3 months. It's really nice to see other schools, and this was especially rewarding cause I was doing what I would do at Guelph here, it's the literal personal experience.
That aside, today was.. unfortunately quite an emotional day. It's 11.28pm as I'm writing this, and I've been trying to erase the fact from my head this whole day. But this was the day, it was my prom and in a few minutes, is when it all started. And thing is, I will remember each day that happened just like it did. But today is not the sad days, the sad day will come when I have to relive the day it all ended. I still have some time, to not be so emotional about things.
One day, I will lock it all up and hide it in the deepest of my memories. It will sit there and only appear when I want it to. I will claim my liberties then.
No comments :
Post a Comment