Tan By the Sea: 03.05.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, May 03, 2012

03.05.12

It's been raining quite a bit the last few days, 
but today, 
the lightnings and thunders are particularly excited.

I remember when I was young, I hated lightnings and thunders... more like I feared them. But as I grew older, I find myself growing more attached to it. I find myself peering out the window many times to observe how thunderstorms happened. Because thunderstorms are much less frequent and less violent here in Canada than in Malaysia, I find myself associating thunderstorms with home.

Something about the power of the skies, always reminds me to be humble. They remind me that there are things in this world larger than any single one of us. And to remember to always step back to try to see the world from a bigger perspective.

Anyhow, here's my little community message about driving. A lot of people like to believe that they are very important people, even on the road. You have those who like to talk on the phone, those who like to speed or those who like to get intoxicated and still drive. Bitch, get a reality check.

Who the hell do you think you are? To begin with all those things are illegal but for some reason, some insecure and extremely stupid people in this world still do it. If you're one of those people, I'm going to tell you right now. Bitch you ain't no God. The only reason why you would continue doing stuff like that is because you think it's fun to get the opportunity to kill someone, in that case you might want to visit a therapist. 

Yea, so that's my little community message. On a completely different note, please check out the one of the world's newest blogshops: Chic Cliques. It's by one of my dearest friend, Zong-Ying, so please help me support her.

And on another completely different note, teaching my mom how to type in Chinese on the computer is kinda funny. Anyway ciaosizzles.


Listening to "Payphone" by Maroon 5

No comments :

Post a Comment