Tan By the Sea: 08.05.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

08.05.12

Tea. I would like to have some tea to help me with the pain of my newly formed freaking pimples. I'm waiting for them to... mature a bit more so to speak before applying my insta-kill pimple cream. Which stings like bricks. Miaosizzles.

I saw the Mercedes CLS 550 yesterday! I actually like it!! I semi-jokingly told my mom that we should have gotten that car instead. But look, it's pretty smexy isn't it:

Anyway, I was in Guelph on Saturday. In fact, the whole family was there! My parents woke me up at 8.30 and off we headed to Hamilton to get our sister. I had to admit I spent 12.30am-5.00am reading the very first Hunger Games book. I couldn't put it down, so the only way for me to sleep was to finish the book. Luckily it's a pretty easy read. But we'll talk about HG say tomorrow. We got to Hamilton, picked up my sister, dropped her what my mom called my sister's "Salvation Army Goody Pack" (food) and off we went to Guelph!

So we had lunch. Witnessed a newly formed Geese Family (the gosling were just born that very morning) and they were trying to cross the road!! So some nice people actually stopped traffic flow to help them get across!! Must admit I teared up watching them do that!

Dropped off my non-perishable belongings in what will be my room for the next 12 months! SO excited!! And we went to this little famous store in Guelph and had a really sweet little high-tea session. I love how they have cute little teacups that are all different! My sister even tried to trade cups with me but I refused cause I liked the one I had better =P

But yea, that was my Saturday! =) Ciaosizzles! Stay tuned! I have so much to blog about I may just do a double post!

*Pics of the geese and tea!


Listening to "This I Promise You" by N Sync
Images by carpics2cargellery.info and I

No comments :

Post a Comment