How's YOUR long weekend? (To all my Canadian readers of course who I hope are enjoying their little Victoria Day off)
I'm doing well! Hahaha was going to blog last Tuesday when I went out with Vitak, Joanna and Carrie for karaoke! (YAY US) But clearly it's now Monday before I post anything! HAHAHA In my defense I've been busy... setting things up, going for meetings, and one interview. So you know... I... am busy. JEEZZ!! =P
BTW, isn't the weather lovely? At least for the average Canadian it's lovely, for me it feels like I'm in Malaysia without the food. But anyway was at Vaughan Mills mall today with the family, and got meself a super cute pair of flats from the Gap (I know, out of all places right?) for only $15! Haha less actually!
Turns out I'm already starting to use my salary before I even get it. In my defense I'm pretty sure I got the job, at least I have successfully impressed the person who interviewed me last week! He'll give me a definite answer this week so let's all cross our fingers ok!
I don't really have anything interesting to say, so ... we'll end it here for now! Byee! =)
Listening to "Breath Of Life" by Florence + The Machine
p.s. isn't the new Snow White plot super interesting (except as a person who did not like Twilight (Bella), don't like the choice of "Snow White" but I think it'll pay off so yea!)
No comments :
Post a Comment