Tan By the Sea: 29.04.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Monday, April 30, 2012

29.04.12

Hehe!! So me and my parents were in Loblaws today, trying to take advantage of the many $1 only sales (most of them are not really worth it btw), ones such as these...
Yea, this bottle of tide is only enough for 6 loads.. =_= but it was so small and cute and I guess still ... not expensive, so me and my mom bought it. Then when we got home I jokingly said it's probably around the height of Harryshaw, so I took a picture with them side by side and true enough! HAHAA =P

I also bumped into Sarah (Ho) in Loblaws! But it was like towards the end when I was getting my dad so we can check out! Hahah but still, I was like o_O for two seconds and then we talked for a bit and then I left. 

But yea for the next few... days, months I'll be blogging about, my book reads (two of them!), my job hunting, my soft toy origins (like X-Men Origins, but my soft toy version) and my lunch tomorrow with all my fellow friends! Once again we're eating Japanese buffet, but this time I was actually not the one to suggest it first! 

Haha I suppose if we are not all such close friends, we could probably be Jap buffet eating buddies. =P Who knows right? But yea, that's it for now! Going to go sleep and enjoy a day out with my girls tomorrow!


Listening to "Inochi No Namae (The Name of Life)" by Ayaka Hirahara 
Image by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment