Happy Easter! Hope you are enjoying your chocolates.
Me and my sister are enjoying our freedom as our parents + family friends are enjoying the weekend away by Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City. P.s. by family friends, I mean auntie Julie and her lovely daughter Samantha. Remember a few years back I went to California and all that jazz, well yea we lived in their place. I guess this time around, we're playing the host. Unfortunately by the time they come back to Toronto, me and my sis will be back doing exams!
But anyhow, we've been eating a lot, because we can. Haha! Our parents left us with a ton of leftovers, so we ate them... almost all. =P I've also been studying and I had to go downtown to return my other cape I bought back in February. Stupid TTC was having delays like crazy. I guess some things never change eh.
It's like 12:50 midnight now... and I'm kinda hungry. I already ate so much for dinner! I guess I'll just go sleep soon? That's it for now! Ciaoss
No comments :
Post a Comment