So there was the whole shit ___ say phase.
Well here's my version - Shit I know I say:
- I'm hungry
- Are you hungry?
- (continued from above)... Cause I know I am
- Why am I hungry?
- Why are you not hungry?
- I know I just ate, but I'm hungry
- Why am I hungry so often?
- Why am I hungry in the middle of the night?
- What should I eat?
- It's ok to eat when you are hungry... right?
Anyways. It's "finals" season! Aka the season where people randomly expect me to give them all of my notes. Yea, I italicised, underlined, and bolded the word "randomly" for a reason. So don't be offended if you are not random.
But yes, to the random bunch of you out there. First off, checking my phone during this delicate two weeks of my life is not my priority. I'm going to admit that I only know where my phone is in the morning when my alarm goes off. Then between then and sleep, I will not check my phone. Unless I'm heading out to an exam or expecting a text from say my room-mate.
Facebook messaging me is about as annoying as you can get. I hate fb message, because it doesn't obviously notify me if someone replies. And when I'm in the middle of the studying and you randomly expect my notes through fb, I'm going to almost have to pay the next few minutes of attention on fb instead of my study material. It's a double-annoyed situation you put me in here.
My point is? Please don't make it awkward for me. If you know you are too lazy to make your own notes and just ask for mine in hopes that I will be your saving grace of sorts... Well don't be so unabashed, aka buay hiao paiseh. If you are so worried about your grades, you should have pulled your end of the effort.
Listening to "Dammit, I Changed Again" by The OffSpring
No comments :
Post a Comment